Sunday, April 19, 2009

Quitting/changes

Ok, internet... How are you? I'm exhausted, stressed, anxious, etc.

In the next half hour I need to fold laundry, head out the door, help a friend unpack her new apartment, come home, get a shower, go to sleep and pretend that I'm Captain of the U.S.S. Enterprise.

Long story short, I got my Mom's election website up and running. Her promotional materials are done and most of them are out. Flyer-ing needs to be done. Mock ballots need to be distributed. Phone calls need to be made. I need to find sensible shoes to go with my dress, to wear to the polls.

Also, this Thursday I have my introduction training to be a firs responder for the Salvation Army. I've also talked to people at GreaterPhillyCares, since the SalVal incidents might conflict with my 9-5 office drone schedule.

Oh yeah, studying is... going. Whoever lied to me and told that I should take time off between undergrad and grad school is a butthead. Yes I have "real life experience" and I'll appreciate my education (IF I EVEN GET IN OHMYGOD) but seriously...

Remind to self, get Mom's gmail info so I can check on her Google analytic s. Not sure if I copied and pasted the code correctly.

Blah blah blah blah blah, oh, Bell's Brewery has revitalized my love for beer. Nothing out of their summer line is anything less than delicious. A+, will drink again.

No comments: