Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween or just a good excuse to dress like a slut

Thus far my 'good' ideas for Halloween were, Sarah Palin (which would be crazy easy), Clementine, a zombie (lawl, easy), or Velma from Scooby Doo (which I've been for the past two years).

For shits and giggles, I may try to be Amanda Palmer. Nobody will get it but it will give me an excuse to wear black and white striped thigh highs (now I have to find a skirt to go with it) and run around with my hair a giant curly mess, white face paint, and the brightest whore red lipstick I can find.

This is a terrible idea. Clementine would be so much easier.

Stupid parties and what not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4rUiV_Hh74

The Notorious B.A.T. said...

Greg, I am not being a sexy beefeater for Halloween.