Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Mom thinks I'm a terrorist.

I'm a bad kid. I keep traumatizing my Mom. My Mom knew of 'The Facebook' from seeing me on it at home but she had no idea what it was. One of her friends asked her if I was on it and then found me (I blame myself for having my profile open to search for a day or two).

My name on Facebook is, Brooke Hussein Tomlinson. The Hussein is there after reading an article in the New York Times on the Internet generation showing solidarity for Barack Hussein Obama and trying to educate people on the fact that his middle name, Hussein, does not have to have terroristic connotations. Article found here. Unfortunately, people are still ignorant. The cunt of a daughter of the man who friended me, turned down my friend request (Facebook politics can suck it. I added her out of obligation since she ate dinner with my family and it was suggested I try to befriend her since she has no friends) because she, "didn't want to be affiliated with anyone who associated with terrorists."

So, my Mom thinks that someday down the road people are going to remember the fact that 'Hussein' was up as part of my name on Facebook and I will be denied job oppurtunities. Bear in mind my name has been Brooke Panda Tomlinson, Saffron Reynolds, Brooke Panda-Reynolds, Panda Tomlinson, Brooke, Brooke Trouble Tomlinson, etc. OH WELL!

Moral of this story, rofl, Internet, rofl.

No comments: